Atmosphere and services
Close to the court building, a bistro that guests like to go to without any other form of proceedings. Even with an immediate appearance, if necessary. Lyric cuisine at very muffled prices. In a street with many lawyers, students and other tramway travellers, an excellent place to rediscover the great Lyon classics … and the others.
A haven of peace which welcomes lawyers, business people and international tourists. A refuge with a generous and warm setting which contrasts with the large neighbouring thoroughfares of Lyon. Gourmet and bourgeois cuisine. Attentive and welcoming service.
CARDS AND MENUS
An idea of our cuisine. Every day, Les Bistrots de Cuisiniers undertake to have their menu card evolve to propose a genuine menu, prepared on the basis of the market of the day.
Some examples from the bistro:
- Parmentier of beef cheeks with hazelnuts, braising jus
- Feuilleté of boudin with two apples, mustard cream
- Home made country terrine, confit of beetroot with figs
- Stew of duck leg, dressing with fresh herbs
- Pâté en croute à l’ancienne, stewed onions with blackcurrant, mixed salad
- Chocolate mousse cake, custard
- Terrine of citrus fruits and candied zests, coulis of red fruitDiscover the menu card of Bistrot du Palais here
OPENING HOURS AND RESERVATIONS
Lunch: 12 noon to 2 pm
Dinner: 7.15 pm to 9.45 pm
Closed on Sunday and three weeks in August
Tél : +33 4 78 14 21 21